Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Symptoms of Breast Cancer
* A lump in your breast, whether fixed or mobile. This is the most common symptom for women and men.
Note. Most lumps detected in however, are not cancerous.
* The spontaneous discharge from the nipple.
* A nipple retraction (the nipple is turned inward).
* A change of color of skin of breast thickening or hardening ("orange peel), redness, unusual warmth, change (desquamation) of skin around the nipple.
* An unusual change in size or shape of a breast, hollow (retraction of the skin) or bulging (bulging).
Several factors can influence breast tissue and changing the appearance of the breast: pregnancy, menstrual cycle, a breast cyst, infection, etc..