Wednesday, October 13, 2010
The truth sets us free
1. God is good (Psalm 119.68, 136.1).
2. God loves me and wants to give me the best (Romans 8:32, 38-39).
3. I am full and accepted Christ (Ephesians 1:6).
4. God is sufficient (Psalm 23.1).
5. God is trustworthy (Isaiah 28:16).
6. God is never wrong (Isaiah 46.10) "Everything that happens in my life has been filtered through the fingers of love.
7. God's grace is sufficient (2 Corinthians 12.9).
8. The blood of Christ is sufficient to erase my sins (1 John 1.7).
9. The cross of Christ is sufficient to overcome my sinful nature (Romans 6:6-7). I must not sin (Romans 6.14).
10. My sin does not affect me (1 Corinthians 6.9-11). The failures of my past can become a springboard for a greater victory for me and bear fruit. If I let him, God will make everything that happened in my well and competes for its glory.
11. God is sufficient to guide me, teach me and heal me (Psalm 19.7; 107.20; 119:105).
12. Through the power of his Holy Spirit, God will make me able to obey everything I commanded to do.
o There is no one to whom I can not forgive (Mark 11.25).
o There is someone I can love (Matthew 5.44).
o I can be thankful in all things (1 Thessalonians 5.18).
o I can rejoice in all circumstances (Hebrews 13.5).
13. I am responsible before God for my conduct, my answers and my choices (Ezekiel 18.19-22).
14. I reap what I sow (Galatians 6.7-8).
15. The path to true joy is to surrender control of: (Luke 1.38; 1 Peter 5.7; Matthew 16.25):
o my life
o My husband
o My children
o My circumstances
16. The greater freedom that I can experience is in submission to established authority of God (Ephesians 5.21).
o The husband is the head of the wife (Ephesians 5.23).
o The woman should respect and submit to her husband (Ephesians 5.22, 33).
o "The king's heart is a stream of water in the hand of the Lord, He turns it wherever he wants. "(Proverbs 21.1).
17. According to the will of God, there is no greater or more holy calling than being a mother and wife (Titus 2:4-5).
18. Personal holiness is more important than happiness passenger (Ephesians 5.26-27). Happiness is not a given.
19. God is more interested in change me and to boast that solve my problems (Romans 8.29).
20. It is impossible to be pious without suffering.
Suffering is a tool in the hands of God to transform me to the image of Jesus (1 Peter 5.10).
21. My suffering will not last forever (2 Corinthians 4.17-18, Psalm 30.5).
22. "I am not important, but everything is for him! "(Colossians 1.16-18).